PENS 2017 Conference
April 26-29, 2017
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Join Us In Celebrating 30 Years!
The Annual Conference provides a forum for educational opportunities as well as a chance to interact with colleagues and experts in the field of pediatric endocrinology. The faculty will present information on a variety of pediatric endocrine disorders, as well as topics of general interest to nurses and other health care professionals. Teaching methods will include lectures, interactive sessions, discussions, workshops and poster sessions.
The opportunity to develop and continue relationships with your colleagues through networking is one of the key benefits of attending the PENS Conference. Networking offers many tangible benefits to conference participants, including, but not limited to, validating your experience in providing nursing care and developing a better understanding of your practice and your role in care delivery by learning from others who are dealing with similar circumstances, solving the same problems and confronting the same issues. Take advantage of this national gathering of pediatric endocrinology nurses to learn more about national issues and trends.
- Develop new skills to improve educational and patient outcomes
- Provide educational opportunities in pediatric endocrinology for nurses and others with expertise in the area
- Promote the pursuit of nursing practice and research through a research presentation and poster session
- Provide educational opportunities in the management and treatment of selected endocrine disorders
- Provide direction for understanding health care changes
Online Registration id Now Closed
Please bring your completed registration form and payment to the registration desk to register on-site.
|March 6, 2017||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|April 3, 2017||PENS Special Room Rate Hotel Reservation Deadline|
|April 7, 2017||Pre-registration Deadline*|
* If you register after April 7, please bring your registration form and payment with you to the conference as it WILL NOT be processed at the PENS Executive Office after that date.
PENS Conference Reimbursement Scholarship
The PENS Conference Reimbursement Scholarship exists to enable pediatric endocrine nurses to advance their knowledge in the areas of endocrine and growth disorders, endocrine nursing research and current issues in pediatric endocrinology nursing. Scholarship recipients can use these funds for travel, lodging and registration expenses related to the PENS Conference.
to learn more about the Conference Reimbursement Scholarship.
Submit the application materials to the PENS Executive Office via email to PENS@kellencompany.com or mail. The materials must be received by March 1.