Please consider nominating
yourself or another worthy individual to receive an award.
PENS Excellence in Clinical Practice
- Honoring outstanding professional performance by a PENS nurse involved in the direct care of children with endocrine disorders
- Demonstrated expertise as expressed through direct care, team building, child advocacy activities, and mentoring of other professionals in the care of children and families affected by endocrine disorders
PENS Excellence in Advanced Practice
- Honoring a PENS member with a graduate degree in nursing
- Evidence of expert clinical skills in pediatric endocrinology nursing
- Demonstration of leadership in activities such as innovative clinical care, education, research, publication, presentations, mentoring, and child advocacy
PENS Excellence in Education
- PENS member who has made a significant contribution to pediatric endocrinology nursing as an educator
- Practice setting may be clinical, patient education, or academic.
- Nominees will have demonstrated the development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative teaching methods for the target population.
Submit the application materials to the PENS Executive Office via email at email@example.com or mail. The materials must be received by February 1, 2020.
Awards to be presented at the Awards Luncheon on Friday, May1, 2020 at the National Conference in San Antonio, TX.